INFORMATION FOR USERS, AUTHORS AND COPYRIGHT HOLDERS
Our project at 'language-corner.com//language-corner.cn' respects the intellectual property of others though we share the idea that materials for EDUCATIONAL PURPOSE ONLY must be freely available (in public or e-libraries, etc.). All the information on our project web-site is intended for general information purposes only. We don't sell or share for money any pirate copies of books, magazines, movies, songs etc.
'language-corner.com//language-corner.cn' do not contain any illegal content or materials that violate copyright law. The content of our website is collected from public resources that are freely available on the Internet, and is intended solely for educational purposes, and moreover we give references to main source the information was taken from. To make sure, check out our 'references' section on the right → or follow the links below ↓:
ANY INFORMATION FOUND ON THIS WEBSITE CAN NOT BE USED FOR ANY PURPOSES OTHER THAN EDUCATIONAL REVIEW. Our project publishes, shares and also accepts materials and multimedia contents that have only EDUCATIONAL VALUE and CONTRIBUTE TO LEARNING OR TEACHING FOREIGN LANGUAGES, or BUILDING AND DEVELOPING DIY SKILLS (such as woodworking, paper-folding, knitting etc.).
If you are the owner, sponsor or legal representative of the owner (the author) of books or other multimedia content, some parts of which have been presented on the site and you want to add or amend this information, to clarify the contact details, publish other documents or add a link to your online store so that our users could purchase from you directly, please contact us directly! Contact information
For your complaint to be valid under the DMCA (Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998), you must provide the following information when providing notice of the claimed copyright infringement:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of the infringing activity and that is to be removed;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address;
- A statement that the complaining party "in good faith believes that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or law";
- A statement that the "information in the notification is accurate", and "under penalty of perjury, the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed".